Our school uniform is sourced from a company called PMG Schoolwear that are based out of Faringdon.
PMG Schoolwear are a national online business that provides uniform.
How to order
There are 4 ways to get uniform;
1. Online from the school uniform website: www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk
2. By post: 8 Regal Way, Faringdon, Oxon, SN7 7BX
3. Call freephone on 0800 404 6644 – Mon-Fri 8:30 – 5:00 a message can be left outside these hours.
4. Or you can visit the uniform shop at the above address. Opening hours Mon-Fri 8:30 – 5:00.
5. Delivery charges are made on the weight of the order.
6. Name tags are sold in packs of 50 for £4.99.
The School encourages the children to wear school uniform which is as follows:
Grey trousers, shorts or a skirt with a white shirt or blouse and green or grey Appleton School sweatshirt/cardigan or plain green jumper/cardigan.
Year 6 pupils have the privilege of wearing black trousers.
If pupils wish to wear a summer dress, this should be green or yellow check. (Many of the main department stores have appropriate summer dresses).
Jewellery, except for watches, is not permitted.
Each child will also need:
1 drawstring bag
1 pair gym shoes or trainers
1 white T shirt
1 pair of white shorts
1 reading wallet (this item only available from the school office)
The children will need a pair of black indoor shoes. All clothing and equipment needs to be clearly marked.
We are unable to accept exchanges or refunds for uniform that has been name tagged
For full details of our return policy, please visit www.PMGschoolwear.co.uk