Vision and Values Statement
Our school is a friendly, supportive, inspiring and welcoming environment which challenges and motivates children and staff to achieve their full potential. We are an inclusive community rooted in our Christian Values, actively promoting British Values and striving to meet the demands of an ever-changing world.
- To nurture a happy, safe and respectful environment where everyone is kind, forgiving and thoughtful towards each other.
- To provide a stimulating and well-resourced learning environment supported by innovative teaching.
- To develop independent, creative and resilient pupils who become enthusiastic life-long learners.
- To promote inclusive, tolerant and reflective children within a Christian ethos which respects the beliefs of others.
- To enable children to become responsible citizens who are responsive and caring towards the wider world and the environment.
- To continue a collaborative approach within our school, our church, our community and our wider partnerships.
Agreed by the Governing Body on 8th July 2015.